Kaleidacolor Multicolour Ink Pads - Imaginecrafts
Kaleidacolor is Imagine's multicolor (“rainbow”) dye inkpad for paper crafting of all kinds. The patented sliding pads, unique in the paper crafting industry, provide a continuous, multi-colored inking surface when clicked together. For storage, the pads slide apart to prevent color migration, allowing the colors to stay fresh and true.
Unparalleled versatility awaits with these vibrantly color coordinated, unique, 5-color dye inkpads. These pads feature a substantially raised inkpad surface to accommodate even the largest stamps without interference from the inkpad case. Water-based; acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Create watercolor effects with the Kaleidacolor inkpad in a variety of ways:
- Swipe an acrylic block over the inkpad and then mist with Ink Potion No. 9 until colors are blended
- On glossy cardstock, mist cardstock with Ink Potion No. 9 and then brayer with ink; blend colors as needed.
- Create dramatic effects with your favorite embossing folders and textured papers! Ink a brayer and then lightly roll across the embossed pattern of the surface to color only the embossed portions of the pattern. Perfect for use with VersaMark Inkpads on glossy or coated papers to create resist effects
- Kaleidacolor gives beautiful effects when used with your favorite stencils or background stamps. Kaleidacolor also creates multi-colored stamped images.
- Use with a brayer for 5 bands of continuous color or use an Ink Sweeper (available on this site) to pick up 3 bands of continuous color at a time.
Separate the pads for 5 separate inkpads in coordinating colors to use with small stamps, easy stenciling or coloring areas with matching single colors.
Available in a wide range of color-coordinated varieties