WOW Embossing Powders - Large Jars - 160ml - 4 types
WOW Embossing Powders - Large Jars - 160mls
Each 160ml jar is sold separately
To view or purchase each one please use the scroll down menu above.
- Jar size: 160mls
- Clear Powders form the smoothest gloss finish whilst still retaining the unique sharp clarity and high raise that has always been their distinguishing characteristic. The clear samples below have been printed on black ink but can be used over any colour to give gorgeous results. Available in Gloss and Matt Dull finishes
- Opaque Whites White is one of the most difficult colors to print. To print a white on a colored background with an ink is even more difficult. WOW! has three shades of white powder which are completely opaque and will raise as either a bright white, seafoam or a vanilla regardless of the background color.
- Clear Powders form the smoothest gloss finish whilst still retaining the unique sharp clarity and high raise that has always been their distinguishing characteristic.The clear samples below have been printed on black ink but can be used over any
- We make our powders with either a translucent or a white raw material. The different bases have different properties which make it possible to achieve all the wonderful effects.
- Translucent ( T ) - These powders will allow light through them and so the colour under them will affect the finished result.
- Opaque ( O ) - These powders will not let light through and so when embossing they will not be affected by the colour under them.
- Matt - Try our Matt version when you do not require a gloss finish.
- Regular ( R ) - All our powders are available in this grade. The particles are made the correct size to suit most applications.
- Superfine ( SF ) - When the Regular grade powder overflows the edge of a line or a character a Superfine or “Detail” powder is required to give a crisp image. It will not give the highest raise but on a thin line it will feel just as high as the regular product.
- Ultra High ( UH ) - This grade is a very chunky product. It is used for the Triple Embossing Technique and when a large area is to be embossed. It will give a high raise but can’t be used with regular or detailed stamps.
Take a look at all WOW! Embossing Glitter!! and our wide range of colours and textures in our 15ml/0.50oz Jars