WOW! Embossing Powder - WH27 Primary Goose Regular
WOW! Embossing Powder - WH27 Primary Goose Regula
Click here to view all colours of WOW! Embossing Powder!!
For more possibilities, we also have a full range of WOW! Embossing Glitter!!
- WOW! Primary Colours is a range of basic colours designed to give the crafter a good starting point in Embossing. These powders are smooth flowing and very glossy.
- Regular ( R ) - All our powders are available in this grade. The particles are made the correct size to suit most applications.
- Superfine ( SF ) - When the Regular grade powder overflows the edge of a line or a character a Superfine or “Detail” powder is required to give a crisp image. It will not give the highest raise but on a thin line it will feel just as high as the regular product.
- Ultra High ( UH ) - This grade is a very chunky product. It is used for the Triple Embossing Technique and when a large area is to be embossed. It will give a high raise but can’t be used with regular or detailed stamps.
- Mixed Particle Size ( X ) - This grade doesn't have a uniform particle size and will be a mix of any of the above grades.
- We make our powders with either a translucent or a white raw material. The different bases have different properties which make it possible to achieve all the wonderful effects.
- Translucent ( T ) - These powders will allow light through them and so the colour under them will affect the finished result.
- Opaque ( O ) - These powders will not let light through and so when embossing they will not be affected by the colour under them.
- Marbling ( M ) - These powders have a white base and so when moulding the white will appear producing some fantastic marble effects.