WOW! - Embossing Powders
WOW! - Embossing Powders
To view and/or purchase different colors please use the scroll down menu above.Each color is sold separately.
- Jar size: 15ml/0.50oz
WOW! Clear Powders form the smoothest gloss finish whilst still retaining the unique sharp clarity and high raise that has always been their distinguishing characteristic. The clear samples below have been printed on black ink but can be used over any colour to give gorgeous results. Available in Gloss and Matt Dull finishes.
- WOW! Marbling These powders have a white base and so when using with the WOW! moulds, the white will appear and produce some fantastic marbled effects. They will also pale down the original colour when using this technique. When just stamping and embossing with them they will come out the color as shown.
- WOW! Metallic powders are manufactured to a tarnish resistant quality and give beautiful smooth metallic shine when melted. As they are Opaque the finished color can’t be adjusted by varying the base ink shade unlike the Pearlescent Colors which will be greatly changed allowing designers more flexibility.
- WOW! Opaque:
- Earthtones Powders are an altogether more subtle rustic range of colors. Completely opaque they give a homely and natural feel to your embossing. Perfect for when a more classic and less glitzy finish is required.
- Fluorescent powders are a bright, loud and vibrant range of embossed finishes. Unfortunately the screen of a computer is not the best way of showing these wonderful statements of color but the samples below give a rough idea of the colors available.
- Metalline powders are very strongly pigmented lustre powders. The finished result is a beautiful deep colour that shows a shiny reflection when viewed from different angles.
- Opaque Primary is an extension to the Primary range. They are made on an opaque base and thus give a very strong finished colour. These powders are smooth flowing with a lovely glossy depth.
- Opaque Whites White is one of the most difficult colors to print. To print a white on a colored background with an ink is even more difficult. WOW! has three shades of white powder which are completely opaque and will raise as either a bright white, seafoam or a vanilla regardless of the background color.
- Pastel Opaques powders are delightful soft-hued colors with a high gloss finish. As the name implies they are totally opaque.
- WOW! Specials:
- Glow-In-The-Dark powder. What can we say other than it does! Remember to use it on a light, preferably white, background to get the full effect of the finished product in the dark. A fantastic powder for Halloween and making night time safety signs!
- Puff Opaque bobbly textured powder.
WOW! Translucent (These powders will let light through and so the color underneath will affect the finished result):
- Clear Powders form the smoothest gloss finish whilst still retaining the unique sharp clarity and high raise that has always been their distinguishing characteristic.The clear samples below have been printed on black ink but can be used over any color to give gorgeous results. Available in Gloss and Matt Dull finishes.
- Color Blends Gorgeous mixes of color, giving a soft mottled effect, excellent on large or solid stamp designs.
- Glintz powders feature subtle shades of mixed golds and silvers.
- Pearlescent powders give smooth pearlescent lustre and replicate the metallic powders but have the added benefit that the final colour can be changed by varying the base ink, allowing designers more flexibility.
- Primary Colors is a range of basic colors designed to give the crafter a good starting point in Embossing. These powders are smooth flowing and very glossy.
- Regular ( R ) - All our powders are available in this grade. The particles are made the correct size to suit most applications.
- Superfine ( SF ) - When the Regular grade powder overflows the edge of a line or a character a Superfine or “Detail” powder is required to give a crisp image. It will not give the highest raise but on a thin line it will feel just as high as the regular product.
- Ultra High ( UH ) - This grade is a very chunky product. It is used for the Triple Embossing Technique and when a large area is to be embossed. It will give a high raise but can’t be used with regular or detailed stamps.
- Mixed Particle Size ( X ) - This grade doesn't have a uniform particle size and will be a mix of any of the above grades.
- We make our powders with either a translucent or a white raw material. The different bases have different properties which make it possible to achieve all the wonderful effects.
- Translucent ( T ) - These powders will allow light through them and so the colour under them will affect the finished result.
- Opaque ( O ) - These powders will not let light through and so when embossing they will not be affected by the colour under them.
- Marbling ( M ) - These powders have a white base and so when moulding the white will appear producing some fantastic marble effects.