Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad - Tsukineko
Tsukineko - Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad
To view the different colours please use the drop down menu above.
Each colour is sold separately
- High opacity ink works wonderfully on dark paper!
- Ink (from inker) is easy to spread and can be used as paint. Ink can also be mixed into clay.
- Use ink with the Squeegee or Sponge Daubers to create different background effects.
- Re-ink the pad (with inker, sold separately) as needed to keep pad moist. Do not allow pad to dry out completely.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the inkpad to dry out. (Inner covers not required for Dew Drop pads.)
- Uncoated paper, coated paper, vellum, photo, leather(tanned leather), cellophane
- unpainted wood, polymer clay, shrink plastic, terracotta
- Drying time: For normal (porous) paper, chances for not able to stick embossing powder due to the fast drying.
- Innovative shape is easy to hold at any angle.
- The density and shape of the pad make the Dew Drop ideal for DTP (direct to paper) techniques.
- Pointed edge makes it easy to apply multiple colours to one stamp.
- Use the pointed and broad edges to make different designs when applied directly on the paper.
- Full assortment of colours.
- Easy to stack.
- Side colour indicator label makes it easy to find colours when pads are stacked.
- Perfect size for storing and carrying multiple colours.
- Air-tight cap prevents premature drying of pad (push down tightly on cap to seal.)
- Brilliance full size inkpads: 3.75 x 2.625 inches (95 x 65 mm)
- Brilliance DewDrop inkpads: 1.25 x 2 inches (32 x 50 mm)
- Brilliance inkers: 0.7 fl oz (20 cc)
- Brilliance full size inkpads 3 colour ink-pads: 3.75 x 2.625 inches (95 x 65 mm)