StencilGirl Ornamental Petals Mask Stencil
- The Ornamental Petals mask by Gwen Lafleur is a hand-drawn design inspired by one of Gwen's favorite hand-carved stamps.
- Line up the corners to repeat the motif across your page or canvas, or use it as a stand-alone motif.
- You can also use parts of the stencil to add texture and visual interest to your work.
- Since it's a mask, it's also ideal for use in monoprinting with a Gelli plate.
- Inspired by one of Gwen's hand-carved stamps, this design makes beautiful repeating backgrounds for art journaling or scrapbooking.
- You can also use just parts of the design to build layers of texture and pattern in your work.
- You can also make your own patterned paper for scrapbooking.
- Use the full design or bits and pieces to add an element of visual interest to your work.
Stencils in this collection:
- Product Details: 7 mil mylar is thick enough to be durable, yet thin enough for a seamless look in your art
- 6" x 6"
- Designed by Gwen Lafleur
- Made in the USA
It's also fabulous when used with modelling or texture paste and products from our wide range of paints, inks and ink sprays and mists with our variety of brushes, sponges and accessories
Look on our BLOG at one of the many ways to use the Ornamental Petals Screen Stencil and below at the two tutorials to use this stencil with Distress Inks & Distress Oxide inks.
The inks, ink sprays and mists & blending foam applicators are used in the video above with the Ornamental Petals Screen stencil. I also added a few layers of pattern with my Ornamental Peacock Feathers and Decorative Medallion stencils.
For the second spread, I went much brighter! I did some reduction printing with my Ornamental Petals Screen stencil, then added a few layers of pattern with my Ornamental Peacock Feathers and Decorative Medallion stencils.In the tutorial above Distress Inks, Distress Oxide inks and ink sprays and mists with our variety of brushes, sponges and accessories