StencilGirl Make it Count - Seth Apter
The Make it Count stencil by Seth Apter is part of his new On the Edge series of stencils. And it's cutting edge as well!
- This unique half-mask, half-stencil design is versatile and ideal for experimentation!
- The smaller size also makes it ideal for adding sentiments to handmade cards and tags, as well as for use in your art journals and mixed media artwork.
- Suitable for use with all media, this stencil is going to be a must-have in your studio!
- Fabulous when used with modelling or texture paste and products from our wide range of paints, inks and ink sprays and mists with our variety of brushes, sponges and accessories
- 7 mil mylar stencil that is thick enough to be durable and long lasting, yet they are thin enough to provide a seamless look in your art.
- Made in the USA.
- Mini - 4" x 4"
- 6" x 6"