or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.10 AUD fortnightly with More info
To view and/or purchase different sizes please use the scroll down menu above.
- Create 3D relief art
- Light weight and extremely strong
- Easy to carve and shape
- Achieve fine detailed designs
- Use with standard tools
- Prime and finish with any paint
- Can be coated with decorative finishes
Guidelines for for creating a 3D painting with Sculpture Canvas®
- Step 1: Make a drawing with a pencil on your canvas as a guide. Shade the areas that you wish to remove.
- Use rounded chisels to shape your Sculpture Canvas®.
- Step 2: Use rifflers and rasps for refining details or use a 80 grid sandpaper.
- Use 120 grid sandpaper for a smooth finish. Use a soft brush in between to remove dust and particles.
- Step 3: Coat the surface with an acrylic binder or a quality gesso. Coat up to 2 times.
- Step 4: Paint it with any type of acrylic, watercolor or oil paint
- Tips: You can repeat any step at any moment to improve your painting.
- Use your tools also to make textures and special structures in your Sculpture Canvas®.
Take a look at the Sculpture Block Collection!