Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stains and Stain Sprays
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
Distress Stains are fluid water-based dyes for papers and other porous surfaces. Use for quick and easy ink coverage for backgrounds and larger areas. Mist with water to lighten color and create mottled effects. Apply layers of stain to achieve more saturated color. Available in the entire Distress color palette, including Metallic shades.The brushed nylon dabber top has a built-in spring valve. This allows for controlling the release of Distress Stains from the bottle. By pressing the dabber top down onto surface, the valve opens and fluid releases. Lift dabber away from surface to stop fluid flow. Spread Distress Stains by swiping the dabber top lightly as a brush across the surface.
Note: If Distress Stain project will be used outdoors, first seal with a weatherproof sealer.
- Acid free, non-toxic
- Fade-resistant dyes
- Dabber top with spring valve control
- Available in 1 fluid ounce bottles
- 1.9 fl. oz bottles with fine mist sprayer
- 63 colors, including white and 3 metallics in
- Distress color palette
- Water-based dye inks for paper & porous surfaces
- Available in 3 display assortments