PaperArtsy Zinski Art Set 19 - Elenazinski Art Stamp
PaperArtsy Zinski Art Set 23 - Elenazinski Art
High Five for Christmas by Elena Guzinska
Elena Guzinska says: "Whatever happened to finger puppets? I guess they got lost somewhere in time along with paper chains and magic markers, but I'm bringing them back!"
I drew a hand, not a very good one, i should have just drawn around mine, but they can be stamped, coloured and cut out with tabs to fit around fingers of all sizes. Not a fan of finger puppets?....
...no worries, these little peeps, again, can be separated and used simply as little folk art Christmas characters on cards and journals, but also as tree decorations and hangy danglybobs if stamped either directly onto chipboard or on tissue paper and decoupaged. I know I'm going to use these every Christmas, why? because they don't involve much fussy cutting due to their simple shape!
I've so loved loved loved doing this blog because I'm a kid at heart and Halloween and Christmas is just magical don't you think?! Thank you big giant lots for joining me here tonight and hope you've had as much fun as I've had. Love Elena x"
These stamps are designed exclusively for PaperArtsy by Elenazinski Art of London.
- We make deeply etched red rubber stamps in Essex, England. Each stamp is individually trimmed and presented on EZ mount cling foam ready for use with acrylic blocks.
- A5 size stamp plate. (5" x 7")
- Manufactured from start to finish at PaperArtsy HQ, Essex, UK.
- Use with our wide range of inks, markers, paints, coloured pencils or/and crayons
- And for that perfect stamping image use either one of our acrylic blocks or stamping platform