PaperArtsy E³ Darcy 26 Stamp
PaperArtsy E³ Darcy 26
Released February 2018, designed by Darcy for PaperArtsy.
Darcy is currently at university studying illustration. Her stamps have her typical quirky vibe, and are evolving into character-led designs with fantastic personality. We think they are versatile for many situations: cards, ATC's, scrapbooks and altered art/ mixed media creativity.
- These stamps are designed exclusively for PaperArtsy
- We make deeply etched red rubber stamps in Essex, England. Each stamp is individually trimmed and presented on EZ mount cling foam ready for use with acrylic blocks.
- A5 size stamp plate. (5" x 7")
- Manufactured from start to finish at PaperArtsy HQ, Essex, UK.
- Use with our wide range of inks, markers, paints, coloured pencils or/and crayons
- And for that perfect stamping image use either one of our acrylic blocks or stamping platform