Mandala for the Inspired Artist
Mandala for the Inspired ArtistWorking with paint, paper, and texture to create expressive mandala art
- Mandala for the Inspired Artist is sure to spark endless hours of DIY and craft mandala projects and imagination!
- Learn how to create your own beautiful mandalas using a variety of tools and mediums. One part inspiration, one part how-to, Mandala for the Inspired Artist is chock full of unique and inspirational prompts, exercises, and approachable step-by-step projects that are perfect for crafters of any skill level. From making art with pencils, paints, and paper to tape, nature's textures, and found objects, readers will discover a variety of ways to make unique mandala artwork.
- This engaging and interactive book is packed with helpful tips and beautiful photographs of finished work to both instruct and inspire. Inside artists will discover how to draw and paint mandalas, how to arrange a mandala, and how to turn their own mandalas into inspiring artwork, home decor, and gifts. Included are interactive pages for brainstorming and sketching, in addition to fun templates for scanning, copying and/or coloring in. Full of inspirational instruction, sophisticated artwork, and a myriad of ideas to explore and build on, Mandala for the Inspired Artist is sure to spur endless DIY and craft projects and spark hours of mandala fun and imagination!
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing (April 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1633220729
- ISBN-13: 978-1633220720
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
Take a look ate the Walter Foster Publishing!