Learn to Draw Pets
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
Learn to Draw PetsStep-by-step instructions for more than 25 cute and cuddly animals
- As the third title in the line-up to refresh Walter Foster's successful Learn to Draw series, Learn to Draw Pets features 64 pages of drawing instructions for a variety of domestic animals children love--from a kitten or a puppy to a guinea pig, bunny, box turtle, and many more. This book opens with brief information for getting started, the tools and materials needed, and some sample drawing exercises to warm up.
- Young artists-in-training will learn to draw their favorite pets by following the step-by-step instructions in this beautifully illustrated book. Each lesson begins with a basic shape, such a square, a circle, or an oval, and progresses to a finished colored piece of artwork, making it easy for children to follow along. Along the way, engaging text provides fun and interesting facts about each featured pet, allowing for an educational, well-rounded drawing experience. With a mix of art instruction and engaging information, Learn to Draw Pets is the perfect way for children to discover more about their favorite animals and pets, in addition to expressing their artistic side.
- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 3
- Series: Learn to Draw
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Walter Foster Jr (October 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600584446
- ISBN-13: 978-1600584442
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
Take a look ate the Walter Foster Publishing!