Fat Quarter: One Piece Projects
Every Which Way Crochet Borders
- Part of a fantastic series of stash-busting sewing books, here are 25 fabulous projects to make, each using one fat quarter. The projects have easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and beautiful accompanying photography, and there is also a handy tools and techniques section. This book is ideal for using up small pieces of fabric to create a range of decorative and useful items for your home. The projects also make great gifts for friends and family.
- Projects include an oven glove, child’s apron, magazine holder, pencil case, eye mask, bedside lampshade, slippers, cot mobile and pinboard.
- Tina Barrett was taught to knit by her grandmother and has been passionate about creating her own gorgeous yarn and fabric-based designs ever since. She is a regular contributor to many knitting and sewing magazines and is the author of several books for GMC Publications including Home Sewn Nursery and How to Knit.
- 25 projects to make using only one fat quarter.
- With step-by-step instructions and photography throughout.
- Suitable for beginner to intermediate sewers.
- 240 colour photographs.
- ISBN: 9781784944209
- Author: BARRETT, TINA
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 01/12/2018
- Pages: 144
- Dimension: 275mm X 215mm
Take a look at the Complete Book Collection!