Brads add dimension and decoration to your paper crafts.
Ideas and Inspiration
- Outline a photo mat or page border
- Decorate die-cut images
- Decorate stamped images
- Attached vellum, ribbon, feathers, or other embellishments
- Flower centers (daisy)
- Hold down photos
- Attach pieces to corners
- Attach tags
- Make moving parts
- Even though the tips are pointy, it is best to make a hole first, so that your card doesn't crease.
- You can use a pin, craft knife, or any other pointy tool that you have handy; place paper on the underside of an old mouse pad, and make a hole right where you want to place your brad.
- Insert on this same surface to avoid scratching surfaces.