Color Mixing Recipes - For Oil and Acrylic - Book
Color Mixing Recipes - For Oil and Acrylic - Book by William F. Powell
Color Mixing Recipes for Oil & Acrylic by William F. Powell is a must have for artists and crafters alike. For 10 years this book of recipes has served as a great reference of essential color combinations detailing 450 recipes for mixing colors. Each recipe card is made from thick, coated paper packaged securely in a lie flat, concealed wire-o-bound book. This fabulous resource includes a Color Mixing Grid, giving artists the ability to measure paints accurately when mixing custom paint colors. Color Mixing Recipes for Oil & Acrylic also includes sections on Color Theory, Portrait Colors and an Acrylic Color Conversion Chart.
- Includes a Color Mixing Grid.
- Great reference for color combinations.
- Includes recipes for 450 color mixes.
- Each thick, coated recipe card is secure in a lie flat, wire bound book.
- Includes sections on Color Theory, Portrait Colors and more.
Number Of Pages: 48
Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing
Country of Publication: US
Take a look at pur huge range of Acrylic and Oil Paints!
- 16,5 x 1,6 x 24,8 cm