Carabelle Studio Art Texture - Art Printing Square: Vitrail #2 - Stained glass by Ana Bondu
Carabelle Studio Art Texture - Art Printing Square: Vitrail #2 - Stained Glass by Ana Bondu
- This square 6’’ rubber texture is developed for use in combination with Gel Plates. The 6'' square size combines perfectly with the Gel Press 6’' ( GP10800 ).Create textured and colourful backgrounds on all your creative projects: Mixed Media, Scrapbooking, Art Journal, Card Making, DIY...
- Get a wide variety of results with this texture designed by Ana Bondu.
- The range of Art Printing textures was invented by Carabelle Studio in partnership with Gel Press.
- Art Printing Square 6’’
- Put ink or acrylic paint on your gel plate with a brayer.
- Apply delicately the texture on the gel plate.
- Put a light pressure on the whole and then remove the texture.
- Place your support (paper, fabric...) on the mono printing plate.
- Exert a light pressure on your media again.
- Remove your support and that's it!
Take a look at our complete Carabelle Studio Collection!