Altenew - Rennie Roses Mask Stencil
Altenew - Rennie Roses Stencil
- Our coordinating mask stencils are designed to work perfectly with our stamp set - Altenew Rennie Roses Stamp and Die!
- These handy mask stencils are made out of a thinner material than our regular stencils so you can easily stamp over them, or use with your favorite coloring mediums! Position the positive cut pieces over their coordinating images with a bit of temporary adhesive, then stamp over with another image. When you remove the stencil, it will look like the second image is behind the first!
- Altenew stencils look beautiful when blended with their Crisp Dye Inks or any other brand, or you can add a splash of colour and pattern with their line of ink sprays or any other brand.
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Made in USA
View all our Altenew Stencil range!
Take a look at our Altenew March Release!
How To Use
- Place the stencil over the project area and secure it with washi tape, painter's tape, or any other repositionable adhesive.
- Add patterns to your project by blending inks, spraying mists, applying embossing paste, or adding glitter.
- Gently pull the stencil off from the project area to see the result.
How To Clean & Care
- Use baby wipes or stamp cleaner to remove any residual ink or craft medium.
- For a more thorough cleaning, a gentle soap with lukewarm water may be used. Lightly pat the stencil dry with a clean cloth and return it to it's original packaging or a storage sleeve to keep it clean.
- Store flat and away from direct heat/sunlight.