Altenew - Antique Roses - Stamp, Die and Mask Stencil
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
Altenew - Antique Roses - Stamp, Die and Stencil
Antique Roses Stamp Set
- This stamp set features two exquisite roses in a vintage style. Each rose has five colouring layers that are easy to align and stamp. The set also has two individual leaves, and a cluster of three leaves each consisting of three colouring layers. This set was designed with our ever-popular Vintage Roses set in mind, and we hope you will love it as much as we do!
- This is a 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing 19 stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer.
The stamping guid below shows how to put the stamps together to get the beautiful Antique Rose...
The VIDEO below introduces us to the Antique Roses Stamp, Die and Mask Stencil
Antique Roses Die Set
- Our coordinating dies are designed to work perfectly with our stamp sets!
- Our dies work with most leading brands of Die Cut and Embossing Machines.
- There are a total of 5 dies in this set.
- Die dimension: Large Rose: 2" x 2" | Small Rose: 1.8" x 1.8"
Antique Roses Mask Stencil
This mask stencil coordinates with our Antique Roses Stamp Set. It has 6 mask pieces which can be used to cover their corresponding stamped images. You may use our glue tape or any other repositionable adhesive to keep these in place while you stamp over them.
Our coordinating mask stencils are designed to work perfectly with our stamp sets! These handy mask stencils are made out of a thinner material than our regular stencils so you can easily stamp over them, or use with your favorite coloring mediums! Position the positive cut pieces over their coordinating images with a bit of temporary adhesive, then stamp over with another image. When you remove the stencil, it will look like the second image is behind the first!
To easily apply color to a stamped image, use the negative part of the stencil to blend ink or spritz with our Ink Sprays.
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Made in the USA
How To Clean & Care
Use baby wipes or stamp cleaner to remove any residual ink or craft medium. For a more thorough cleaning, a gentle soap with lukewarm water may be used. Lightly pat the stencil dry with a clean cloth and return it to its original packaging or a storage sleeve to keep it clean. Store flat and away from direct heat/sunlight.