Dylon - Machine Dye Pods for Fabric
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Dylon - Machine Dye Pods
- Come rain or shine, this bright and beautiful colour will put a smile on anyone’s face even on the gloomiest of days. Sunflower Yellow is a happy colour ideal for adding a little ray of sunshine to the fabrics and places that need it most.
- From all colours bright & beautiful to rich & intense shades, with DYLON Fabric Dyes for machine use you have all the colours of the rainbow to choose from. These dyes are simply bursting with a whole spectrum of colourful possibilities, so if you feel like a change, you can wake up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers, with colour & ease.
- The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
- FABRIC TYPE: Cotton, linen & viscose will dye to full shade, Polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shade, Wool, silk, polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes e.g. ‘dry clean only’, cannot be dyed.
- FABRIC AMOUNT: One pack will dye up to 600g of fabric (e.g. jeans, bath towel, double sheet) to the full shade & up to 1.2kg of fabric (e.g. double duvet) to lighter shade, Multiple packs will dye larger amounts to full shade, e.g. 2 packs for 1200g (e.g. double duvet) or 4 packs for 2kg (e.g. curtains).
- ORIGINAL FABRIC COLOUR: You can change one strong colour to another (or dye it to a lighter shade) by using DYLON PRE-DYE which lightens before you dye, ready for colour change. Otherwise colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple. Patterned fabric will often still show through
- 350g each.
Take a look at our entire range of the Dylon Collection!
- First, weigh dry fabric to ensure you have sufficient dye;
- Put damp fabric into the drum;
- Just peel off lid, put the Pod directly into the drum of the washing machine and run 40C or 30C cycle;
- Run another 40C or 30C cycle with detergent;
- Dry fabric away from direct heat & sunlight;
- Our promise: This dye won’t damage your machine or affect subsequent washes!