Dynasty Blue Ice Long Handle Brush - Series 320F Flat
Dynasty Blue Ice Long Handle Brush - Series 320F Flat Size 2
When ordering Pre-orders your order will stay with us till this item arrives. Alternatively, you can place two separate orders. Due to the Corona Virus situation please note shipments are taking longer than usual. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Each size is sold separately.
To view and/or purchase different sizes please use the scroll down menu above.
- Blue Ice is the name of our newest line of artist brushes. Named after the strongest ice found on glaciers, Blue Ice is a workhorse that every painter needs in their studio. The bristles are soft, yet strong and come to a white chiseled point.
- The handles are crafted out of kiln dried white birch with a very modern matte black finish.
- The special blended synthetic bristles are durable and can easily manage the thickest heavy-bodied paints and media.
- This line of brushes can be used with acrylics, oils, chalk paints, and milk paints. I've actually used these brushes with latex paint for some home improvement projects and they have performed beautifully.
- Blue Ice by Dynasty is a multi-media brush, using a combination of different strengths and absorbencies in two fibres that create a brush that will hold more medium for a fluid distribution of product.
- Available in a variety of styles and sizes, you are sure to find the brush that is perfect for you!
Sizes available (sold separately):
- Size 2
- Size 4
Visit the complete Dynasty Blue Ice Brushes collection!Take a look at the complete Dynasty Brushes range!