WF Book - Colored Pencil Step by Step
WF Book - Colored Pencil Step by StepExplore a range of styles and techniques for creating your own works of art in colored pencils
- Colored Pencil Step by Step, from the acclaimed Walter Foster Artist’s Library Series, is filled with information that will help artists of all levels learn all about drawing with colored pencil.
- This colorful, comprehensive guidebook explores drawing and layering colors, plus a range of styles and techniques for creating your own works of art in colored pencil. Three renowned colored pencil artists guide you step by step through 11 vibrant lessons, demonstrating a variety of special techniques and tricks along the way. Whether you’re a novice or an accomplished artist who has never experimented with a colored pencil, this book will provide the instruction and inspiration you need to master this versatile medium.
- Series: Artist's Library
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781560107194
- ISBN-13: 978-1560107194
- ASIN: 1560107197
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.4 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
Take a look ate the Walter Foster Publishing!