Dylon - Hand Dye for Fabric - 50g
Dylon - Hand Dye for Fabric - 50 grams
To view and/or purchase different colors please use the scroll down menu above.Each color is sold separately.
- Dylon Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you'd rather not put in the machine like wool and silk.
- Don't forget, for effective dyeing you'll need to add salt (see instructions for details).
- Suitable for Cotton, linen and viscose. Lighter shades will be achieved on wool, silk, polyester/cotton & polyester/vicose mixes.
- Imported from UK.
- Dylon Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like vests, shorts or socks, and for delicates you'd rather not put in the machine like silk and wool.
- EXTRA INFO: - You will need 250g salt, 1 pack dyes up to 250g fabric (e.g. shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade.
- Suitable fabrics: Cotton, viscose and linen. Silk, Wool, Polyester/viscose and polyester/cotton mixes will dye to lighter shade.
- Not suitable for Pure polyester, nylon, acrylic & fabric with special finishes.
- Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye.
- Please note: Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple).
- We also have the Dylon - Machine Dye Pods for Fabric!
Take a look at our entire range of the Dylon Collection!