Chameleon Color Cards
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Chameleon Color Cards
To view and purchase the different colour card booklets please use the scroll down menu above. Each sold separately
It’s a Post card it’s a Note card ~ Colour - Create - Collect - Share
Coloring with shadows and shading is what gives your artwork lifelike depth and dimension. Chameleon Color Cards are designed to take the guesswork out of light placement and make highlights, shadows and shading easier to do.
Not only are they fun to color, you also get hands on learning! Think of it like coloring with training wheels. The Shading and coloring guides help you get better at understanding how the light plays on different objects and with practice it will get easier to do it with images you create on your own!
- Printed on Super Smooth High Quality 120Ib Card stock specially designed for alcohol pens!
- Bound pad included 16 individual- 4x6 color cards - 8 different designs
- Perfect size for a quick art project you can accomplish in a single sitting
- You don’t need to be an artist - Just color the images as shown
- Use as a post card, mount on a greeting card, add to mixed media journals
- Great for framing, each Card becomes a mini masterpiece!
- Full size Shading & Color Guides show you exactly where to put Highlights, Mid tones, shadows and cast shadows for realistic looking art!
- Shading & Color Guides are reversible- each image shown in grey scale on the other side so you can use your own color selections
- Works with Any Alcohol pen but we give you color key to work with Chameleon pens.
- Chameleon Color Cards - Nature
- Chameleon Color Cards - Flowers
- Chameleon Color Cards - Zen
- Chameleon Color Cards - Tattoo
- Chameleon Color Cards - Manga
- Chameleon Color Cards - Floral Patterns - Raised Print
- Chameleon Color Cards - Mirror Images - Raised Print
- Chameleon Color Cards - Mini Mandalas - Raised Print
- Chameleon Color Cards - Sweet Treats - Raised Print
If there are any colouring books which do not appear here...just ask and we will bring them to you...
Tone Pen Markers can also be bought individually (including Blender and Fine Detail Pen), in sets of five, sets of 30, or sets of 52.
We Also Recommend
Chameleon Tone Pen Marker - 30 Pen Set plus Blender plus Fine Detail Pen