Posted on March 29 2021
Picket Fence Studios - Stay Wild Ocean Child
Shared from: Picket Fence Studios - Ilina Crouse Date March 22, 2021
For my card today I used the Whales and Mermaids slim line stencil.
To make the card I started with a piece of white card stock little larger than slimline card front and ink blended green and blues distress oxide inks. Once dried I used the Slim Line Rising Sun stencil and Unicorn White ink to add some detail on top of the distress oxides.
Next I die cut the panel using the new Slim Line Nested rectangles dies.
Next I mixed 1 to 1 ratio of Paper Glaze Enhancer (I LOVE this stuff) and Cornflower Blue Paper Glaze. Secured the stencil on top (masked around the whale) and applied the Paper Glaze/Enhancer mix. Let it dry. Once dry I stamped the sentiment in black and adhered the panel to a slim line white note card.
- Picket Fence Studios - Slim Line Whales and Mermaids Stencil
- Picket Fence Studios - Merpeople of the Sea Stamp Set
- Picket Fence Studios - Slim Line Rising Sun Stencil
- Picket Fence Studios - Paper Glaze - Cornflower Blue
- Picket Fence Studios - Paper Glaze Enhancer
Similar products used:
Visit our range of Picket Fence Studio products