Posted on May 23 2019
Imagine Crafts - Learn To Make This “Happiness Is..” Cats - Handmade Card
by Iris Rodriguez
- This card was inspired by my cat. An awesome, adorable orange tabby named O’Malley.
- If you first looked at the picture of this card and noticed the sentiment “happiness is…” and your answer was orange tabbies; that is the right answer, of course, lol!
- I made this card in a monochromatic style by inking spots of yellow and orange Memento inks, then added a layer of Orange Zest StazOn Studio.
- The glaze covers the paper with a nice vibrant, translucent color.
- I find that it unifies the background nicely.
- Perfect for my unified looking orange cats card.
Time: 30 minutes
Squeeze a line of the Orange Zest StazOn Studio Glaze. Using a plastic scraper or an old credit scrape the glaze across the paper.
After painting and inking the background, stamp the sentiment; cut to the desired size and assemble card.
- StazOn Studio Glaze – Orange Zest
- Memento DewDrop Inkpads – Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Lady Bug
- StazOn Pigment Inkpad - Orange Zest