Using the Flourishing Flakes embossing Folder & Festive Flake Metal Die..
This Christmas card is quite simple to make but really effective!
- Sara`s Contemporary Christmas - Snowflakes of Joy or Festive Flake Decorative Die
- Sara`s Contemporary Christmas - Flourishing Flakes Embossing Folder
- Light Blue Ribbon
- All purpose glue
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink- pad - Broken China
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- A5 white card-stock
- Most Embossing Die Cut machines including our very own Gemini
1. Using a brayer, roll distress ink Broken China over the inside cover of embossing folder Flourishing flakes, then emboss onto the bottom half of trimmed A5 card
2. Affix embossing card onto the front of an A5 card blank, then affix the luxury ribbon.
3. Die-cut each snowflake, using snowflakes of joy die, then affix on top of one another to get a layered effect, and adhere a gem to the center to give the card a real luxury feel.
4. Affix snowflakes and a ribbon bow to finish
See you soon! Sara xxx