Posted on November 25 2021
Step Up Your Die Cutting With Lunar Paste!
Hi friends! In today’s video, I am sharing tips and tricks to step up your die cutting using the new Lunar Pastes and ink pads. These tips will make your die cuts shine and stand out beautifully on cards!
(Looking for anything that I used in the video? All of the supplies are linked with images to multiple stores at the end of this post.)
Below are all of the supplies used in today’s video… Thank you!
- Lunar Pastes by Simon Hurley create.
- Background Stamp Sea Floor
- Memory Box GRACEFUL JELLYFISH Craft Dies
- Memory Box BUBBLE CORAL COLLAGE Craft Dies
- Memory Box CORAL AND KELP RIBBON Craft Dies
- Memory Box SCHOOL OF FISH Craft Dies
- Memory Box GRAND TULIP SHELL Craft Dies
- Simon Hurley create. inks
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Mini Ink Blending Tool Replacement Foams - Round
- Ranger MINI DOMED INK BLENDING FOAM
- Detail Blending Tools
- Fiskars SPRING-ASSIST SCISSORS Micro-tip
- SIMON HURLEY CREATE. STARK WHITE CARDSTOCK
- Simon Hurley create. Paper Lover Bundle, 50pcs.
- Gemini Junior Twin-Function Cutter & Embosser Crafter's Companion