FILLING YOUR BOTTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME:
1. Remove sprayer & tap out any extra powder in tube
2. Fill to fill line, (on label), with warm water. Stir.
3. LET SIT AT LEAST 10 MINUTES TO LET EVERYTHING DISSOLVE OR YOU WILL GET CLOGGING!
4. Replace sprayer. Stir, swirl, shake & spray to your heart’s content.
TIPS: Quick, rapid pushing on the sprayer will give more of a fine mist. Slower, more firm pushing on the sprayer will give more splatters and texture. Our sprayers are not just another boring fine mist sprayer, they were chosen by Lindy to have a little “splatter” when they sprayed because she loved texture! So experiment and see what great things you can create. (If you need the even coverage of a fine mist sprayer, we recommend you either over spray and wipe away the excess with a paper towel.)
When filling your Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starbursts, Moon Shadows or Glitz Spritzes, make sure you use warm water, (not too hot). We recommend filtered water, if you have it, though tap water will work fine, (if you know your water is full of minerals or chemicals, we would highly recommend using filtered water just to make sure it doesn’t react with the colors). Make sure to fill your bottle to the top of the label, shake & let sit for at least 10 minutes. Then you are ready to go!
It’s best to use FILTERED water with the stains to make sure the daubers stay unclogged and issue free! For either the Old Hairy or Old Baldy.
Our sprayers are guaranteed non-clogging, so if you are having issues, try these tricks:
- 1. Clear the tube (toothpicks work great)
- 2. Cut off a bit of the end of the tube (the “bad” ones weren’t cut exactly the right length) & you can even heat the tube up with a heat gun & give the tube a bit of a bend
- 3. If that doesn’t do it, stomp up & down & email us because you got a REALLY stubborn one!
So, if you have ANY problems after trying the tricks… from leaking, to sprayers not depressing correctly, to sprayers not spraying, etc., please, please, please email us(email@example.com) and we will replace any defective sprayer at no charge! We stand by our products and want our customers to be fully satisfied, so please let us know, we really do want to hear from you!
How to Set up your Sprays for the first time: Click here