- Stamp Snowman on white card stock with black ink and heat set to dry. Colour with your choice of medium whether marker pens, colour pencils or paint. Use matching dies to cut out and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Sticky Panels in a wavy fashion to look like hills and stick to the bottom of a white panel. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with heat tool.
- Stamp trees in the background with Potting Soil brown ink of your choice ink and colour with coloured pencils.
- Sponge the top of the panel with blue ink and stamp the snowflakes with the same ink.
- Glue Snowman to the panel, wrap the bottom with blue ribbon and add a glittered foam snowflake.
- Glue to a kraft colour panel and mount to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with Black ink and emboss with clear. Stamp over sentiment with snowflakes using blue ink, layer a larger kraft panel and pop up on card with foam squares.
Smiling Snowman Stamp and Die Set