Posted on July 02 2018
Create a Fabric Book with Gelli Arts® Patch Printing Kit
Watch Marsha as she creates a fun mini fabric book using the Gelli Arts® Patch Printing Kit! First, she creates prints on fabric patches using all of the materials provided in the kit. Next, she heat sets the patches to make them washable and irons them onto strips of fabric bases using fusible web. After hand stitching some additional designs into her pages, she stitches in the binding for the mini book and shows off the beautiful finished product! Follow along and create your own mini fabric book with the Gelli Arts® Patch Printing Kit!
Patch Printing Kit contains everything you need to start printing immediately!
- 5x5” Gelli Arts® printing plate
- NEW Gelli Arts® Premium Paint (3 colours in 1 oz bottles)
- Fabric Medium - see instructions below
- 3 – sided Gelli Arts® mini comb
- 4” roller
- 8 – 4” squares of fun fabrics for printing
- 1 yard iron on tape
- 12 pieces of 5x5” parchment paper
- Bubble wrap
- Ages 8+