Catherine Pooler Designs Inks are premium dye inks.
Midnight is our black ink
The Midnight Ink Pad is a very black archival ink pad that is great for:
- regular stamping (dries very quickly)
- stays wet for a few seconds, so if you are quick with embossing powder, you can emboss it
- has smooth and even coverage
- works beautifully with Copic or other alcohol based markers
- and is water proof
All great features, right?
The one feature that we have to watch out for is that the Midnight ink pad will stain your stamps.
I have a few tips in this video to help you avoid a mess! Sound good? Watch and see….
Our midnight ink pad will stain high-quality stamps, so ink lightly to ensure you only ink up the actual stamp part. Clean immediately with your favourite cleaner, an alcohol-free baby wipe or water.
* Archival Inks™ provide lasting stamping results that are permanent on many surfaces. Get a crisp image that doesn't bleed over water-based inks and markers, acrylic paint, water colours.